Friday, April 24, 2009

What We Do For Our Pets!

Well, Bandit is home and sleeping. His tummy is still sensitive and the vet could feel a knot; but the x-rays are still inconclusive. We have to keep watching the cat litter...for you know what.... or maybe the lack of you know what.... Other than that, all we can do is "wait." I visit a blog all the time who regularly (weekly...I think it's Wednesday's are for waiting...") As soon as I wrote "wait" I was reminded of a blog she wrote on the Woman at the well. My favorite so far. Please take a moment and check it out. You will be blessed. Ooops, my mistake...the devotional about the woman at the well was about "moving on"....here's the link http://vanwalton.blogspot.com/2009/03/movin-on-after-movin-in-mondays_23.html to that and then another one about the waiting....this one is about the woman that had been bleeding for 12 years....http://vanwalton.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html talk about waiting.... wow. Anyway, for some reason both of these devotionals came to my mind when I sat down.... they blessed me, I hope it does you.

Nearly 5:00 and I haven't even started dinner. Still covered in dirt from head to toe from working on the garden. We are making progress, but I sure wish I had been able to start two months ago! Long way to go.

Oh, the kids are out in the mud; gotta take some pics and will post later.

No comments: