Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Pics/National Discovery Weekend




Lots and lots of people; this wasn't even half of them!



one of many seminars



us in line:)


Bill Scott with Kayla; scout.



Us



Kayla doing her "thang....."









"Walk this way....talk this way...."




Kayla and I were treated to dinner by some friends at this restaurant. It has four decks (I think) and is over looking the water.





Kayla trying on hats in the gift shop at the ship we ate at:)





" Arg..... "


Sarah Beard with Kayla




"It's a 'cut throat' business!"



aaaaagh, finally.....rest (I had 45 minutes of beach the entire time)


after the call backs..... can you tell she is happy?!

2 comments:

Van said...

Kayla is gorgeous with a personality that comes through in her pics. I wish I lived close by to pick up some of your pies! I am praying God will provide for you and her. Shine!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

It must feel good to be Kayla's mom-- her sweet spirit seems to just flow out--
If I only lived closer...
ah well... prayers work well across the miles!