Congratulations Sharon! I’ll email you and/or call you to deliver your winnings!
Leave your name and email address in the comment section to be entered in today’s Christmas Give-A-Way! You can enter on the blog site anonymously if you don’t have a google account, JUST MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL IN THE COMMENT SECTION!
You can also enter on facebook! Put my blog link on YOUR WALL to enter to win.
Entering time cuts off at 7:30 A.M. Wednesday August 26th. I’ll announce the winner Wednesday.
I am trying to find a picture of the CD series. As soon as I find it, I will post it!
Psalm 51:10, “Oh God, Create a clean heart for me and renew a steadfast spirit within in.”
Found this information on another blog site and now can’t find it again! I also know there are other uses, but please take a minute to review this amazing list!!!! WOW!
1. It's a bath oil and after shower moisturizer.
2. It can be used to remove makeup.
3. Great tanning oil (no sunscreen).
4. Hot oil treatment to soften cuticles.
5. Great massage oil for tired muscles.
6. Cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin.
7. Cleans ink off the skin.
8. Insect repellent.
9. Helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
10. Cleans oil and grease off of skin.
11. Painting something? Use SSS to remove paint from the hands. (Instead of turpentine).
12. It soothes light sunburn.
13. Rub hands with it before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
14. Rub on dry, cracked skin.... helps heal skin in 2-3 days.
15. Put 1-2 cap fills in liquid soap and use it for shaving legs and under arms. Helps razor glide and leaves skin feeling smooth.
16. Pour a little into your Foot Saver to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
17. It removes chewing gum from hair, skin, and most nonporous surfaces.
18. Cleans permanent ink off stamps.
19. SSS Original Bath Oil works GREAT on Head Lice!!!!! Saturate head and let it set for 15 minutes. Then rinse under an outdoor faucet, but the lice were gone!!!!!!! Of course shampoo hair a couple of times to get the oil out, but the lice were gone and stayed gone!
20. It kills ants instantly.
21. Spray on skin to relieve dry itching skin. Helps skin retain it's elasticity.
22. Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner like always and after it dries.... Use about the size of a dime of SSS and rub it in your hair. It goes straight in and leaves hair as shiny as the ads on TV, not greasy at all, just soft and shiny.
23. Use bath oil towelettes -- cover windowsill with towelettes to keep ants out.
24. (LICE) Sometimes, using a bath oil, like Avon's SSS, will work to loosen the glue, which holds the nits to the hair. There is a product called Neon Nits, which when sprayed on the hair, will highlight the nits so you can see them to then snip them out with a small scissors.
25. Testimony: “This is to let you readers known about something that helped me for a mild case of psoriasis on my elbows. My internist recommended that I try Avon's SSS bath oil spray. I did and it eliminated the psoriasis on my elbows”-unknown Avon rep
26. Bath use, fill bath with water and a little SSS, very relaxing and gets rid of dry skin.
27. Sponge it around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
28. It's a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
29. It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
30. It removes soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures.
31. It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
32. It's an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won't slip together.
33. It cleans ink off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
34. It cleans heavy oil and grease from nonporous surfaces.
35. It takes fur off of clothing.
36. Rub on brass ornaments or figurines to help keep them from turning dark.
37. Removes crayon from appliances and most painted surfaces.
38. Wash cupboards with it mixed in your cleaning water to keep ants off and out of the cupboards.
39. Use it to discourage hornets from building their nests. After using a hornet killing spray, remove the nest and keep the area sprayed with SSS. They will not rebuild there.
40. Use it to clean leather; it will also keep it soft and supple.
41. Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter)--your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean.
42. Rub all over windowsills to keep ants out.
43. It cleans paintbrushes easily and leaves them soft as new.
44. It removes gum from carpets.
45. It removes scuffmarks from patent leather shoes.
46. Use it on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
47. It removes "ring around the collar".
48. It removes liquid nail (paneling glue).
49. Two glass bowls or glasses stuck together? Drizzle a little SSS down the sides and they'll come apart easily.
50. It removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing.
51. Hummingbird Feeders: To deter bees try rubbing SSS on the feeder surface by the feeder ports.
52. Maggots too!! You squirted SSS in can and lid, then later flushed with soapy water, you shouldn't have any bugs in cans rest of summer!!!
53. It is a great furniture polish!
54. Ok, we have a new use for SSS bath oil. Put it in one of the bottle that you attach to your backyard hose and then spray down the back yard! Will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
55. People around the outskirts of Eureka and surrounding areas (and sometimes in town) spray it on their rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them, and at the cemeteries on the flowers they put out there for the same reason.
56. Kills spiders. (ok I’m sold)
57. It cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
58. Add a capful to wash water of clothes...acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
59. Spray on orchids and other flowers for moisture and to keep bugs away.
60. Cleans baseball caps. Just spray on and rub with toothbrush.
61. SSS I used this recipe mix one part SSS and 2 parts water on my tomato plants and kept those ugly old tomato worms off. I think that adding the vinegar would be fine too and would be nice not to have to shake the spray bottle all the time. I sprayed my plants about every 2 or 3 days. Worked grand!! Too late for most this year, but file this for next.
62. SSS bath oil also does a great job cleaning cherry wood cabinets.
63. Put a little in your mopping water to help keep crawling bugs out. (Not too much or the floor gets slippery.)
64. Use to clean windows.
65. Removes crayon from most surfaces.
66. It's a great insect repellent (or you can use Bug Guard, the actual SSS repellent)
67. Screens can be lightly sprayed with Avon SSS to repel no-see-'ums and tiny gnats that otherwise might slip though the screens.
68. Another use for SSS is it will kill those pesky earwigs. Spray it on & they don't return to life.
69. Also if you ever make candles, use clear wax and melt put SSS in it and harden works great for out side in the summer.
70. As a deodorizer, spray into air and let settle, kills those nasty pet orders.
71. Kids rooms if a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing and will give it a fresh clean smell.
72. It's a great insect repellent for your pet. (As recommended in "Outdoor Life" and "Field and Stream")
73. Mix 5 parts water, 1 part SSS and mist on animals. Brushing it in makes their coats gleam and keeps insects off so the animals don't fidget in the show ring.
74. Mix in your pet's bath water. It takes the fleas off of them...and in between sprays them with the same mixture as in #2 to help keep them off.
75. Rub on your hands before and after working with your pets and farm animals. It will remove the strong smells.
76. Black Fly Spray For Dogs: Use as a spray or a dip. 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent and 3 gallons of water.
77. For dogs dry skin mix 1 tablespoon of SSS per gallon of water and use as an after bath rinse. Or spritz your pet's coat once per week.
78. If your dog should get tar or asphalt on the pads of their feet rub on SSS and then wipe off.
79. Flea Bath: Use a flea and tick shampoo. Rinse, rinse, rinse so no soap residue is left. Follow with final rinse of 2 gallons of water mixed with flea dip and 1 capful of SSS. The SSS helps replace the oils lost in bathing and has the added benefit of repelling insects.
80. Flea Repellent: Avon's SSS Bath Oil. 1-1/2 ounces per gallon of water; used as a sponge-on dip (or as a spritz) has been tested and proven to have significant, but not complete, flea-repellent activity for a 6-day period. It should help those dry coats, too.
81. Does anyone use the Avon SSS bath oil on his or her chows? I have begun using it on Chancey and it has done wonders for her skin. Like, many chows, she has very dry and flaky skin, especially for being black. Since I started using that product, her dandruff and itchiness has improved tremendously and her hair has become shiny and smooth. It also serves as a great flea and tick protector. I use it about twice a month and I just spray it on her. I really like it.
82. I use the following on my horses and on my dogs when necessary. 1-cup Avon SSS bath oil 1-cup white vinegar 1-cup (or more) water 5 cc of essential oil of citronella (from the health food store NOT the type you burn to keep insects away that is available in a drug store) Mix in a spray bottle. Straight SSS works well for mosquito’s too but really makes your dog greasy.
83. (Barns) Use of an inexpensive fly control spray or a diluted mix of Avon SSS in water can be sprayed on barn walls and floor to discourage insects from hanging around or to eliminate them before putting in the new bedding. As time permits, and if you can keep your goats out of the barn for a few hours - let the barn stand and air out before re-filling with bedding.
84. Rub on your hands before and after working with pets and farm animals, takes away pet odor.
85. Avon's SSS bath oil massaged directly into the skin of your Rottweiler acts not only as a successful repellant and makes their dogs smell good but helps prevent drying and itchy skin.
86. A natural way to help cats with flea problems and flea allergies is to rub Skin So Soft into the skin. Once a bug, always a bug. Fleas don't like it either! Spread the word!
87. Cats: SSS IS SAFE FOR FUR LICKING -------The SSS plus is safe as long as it is the one without sunscreen.
88. Don't overuse the SSS. I just use the lotion, and rub it into the skin, not more than every few days. My cat's sensitive and we're being careful. Common sense is the rule. Sprinkling Yeast on the cat food helps, too. My cat's fur is medium-length; he's part Persian, and he's doing fine, no ill effects from the SSS. You can check with your vet to be sure if it's okay...
USES FOR HORSES
89. SSS can be used as a hoof polish. This will put a nice shine to the hoof without drying it. The farrier's wife will appreciate this one!
90. SSS can be used as a muzzle, eye, and ear enhancer. Generally we used baby oil but it was so messy. I tried SSS and it works great and still helps keep bugs away.
91. I have a show mare that has allergies and also gets dry skin very easily so I started giving her baths in SSS. What I do is bathe her like normal and then I put a capful of SSS in a 5-gallon bucket of warm water and sponge this all over her. Her hair coat dries silky soft and she quits itching. Works for her.
92. The bug guard towelettes we had last summer work great on the horse’s ears and around their eyes.
93. When I have to band (braid) their manes I use the Techniques Oil Sheen. It seems to help hold the braids a lot better and they don't try to rub them out.
94. The dry end serum works great in their tails as a detangler. Everything I have mentioned here I use faithfully on our show horses. The products are a heck of a lot cheaper than actual horse products. People see me using these products at the horse shows and start inquiring about them. I usually let them take my bottles and try them on their horses at the show, which usually ends up in a sale for me.
95. It removes tar spots from the car without damage to the paint.
96. Use it to clean vinyl dashboards, seats, and tops. It not only cleans, but also keeps it soft and helps to prevent any cracking.
97. After washing your car, use it as a tire dressing to keep them looking like new.
98. Put some on a small washcloth and leave in the car to help keep the air fresh and clean.
99. Wipe down vinyl surfaces inside your car. Cleans nicely and removes smoke odors left by cigarette smokers.
100. It gently cleans heavy grease and oil from skin and nonporous surfaces (great for Mechanic's Hands).
101. It removes tree sap.
102. Prior to traveling...rub SSS on headlights and grill. It makes insects and bugs easier to remove.
103. Shines vehicle tires
104. Open a towelette and use as an automotive air freshener.
*SSS bath oil is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a bath oil. Avon makes no claims of these uses, nor have they.
For those who do not know, my oldest daughter, Kayla has moved out. There has been little progress in getting her back home. Please continue praying for her, and us. We, I, miss her. She has decisions to make. Pray for her. We have had only 1 brief conversation in the last 48 hours.
Also, after four months of waiting, Christopher finally had his appointment with the Pediatric Neuro-psychiatrist. She confirmed some things, but enlightened me on some things that just break my heart.
First and foremost we have to get a book called "The Out of Sync Child" by Carol Stock Kranowitz. Gail Powell is trying to find it for me on Amazon. IF any of you have it, I would appreciate it if we could borrow it. She said when we read this book, we will think it was written about and for Christopher.
Second, After we read that book, we need to get and read "The Out of Sync Child Has Fun." This book will teach us how to interact with Christopher and deal with the disorders he has.
Third, Dr. H saw the following in Christopher:
1. He does not have ticks, but believes he suffers from Tourette Syndrome. She believes that because ticks do not start until later.... age 6 or 7. Tourette's start at earlier ages. Christopher has shown signs of what we thought were ticks since he was 3 1/2. She witnessed what we thought were ticks this morning during our session.
2. Dr. H says she also sees a sensory problem with Christopher. This definitely explains why getting clothes on Christopher is very difficult. It also explains why he hates shoes or anything tight, it explains why when we touch him or try holding him when he is having a "melt" down, it makes it worse. She believes these melt downs are caused by frustrations in not being able to say what he is trying so hard to say (speech delay of 2 years) and we just can't understand him. This makes him very angry and violent. The melt downs are also caused by what she thinks has to do with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), which takes us to point 3....
3. She believes he is dealing with OCD. In his little mind, when I say we have to do this, but he is working so hard something else, his brain can not switch gears until he is completely finished with what he is working on. So, what I thought was/were temper tantrums, was him trying to finish what he started. Putting my hands on him to physically pick him up in the middle of him trying to complete something and take him somewhere only makes the melt downs worse.
4. Dr. H is going to speak with Christopher's Pediatrician about putting him on a third medication. The third medication would keep him from pulling at his skin, fingernails and toenails. He has sores on his lips, hands, anything he can pick at he picks at. That could either be nervousness, a side effect of the Ritalin, or Tourettes. The further testing will tell us.
5. Christopher is being referred to see an Occupation Therapist to be evaluated for the Sensory Disorder.
6. Christopher is also being referred to a pediatric neurologist for neurological testing. Christopher was born with a VERY low APGAR scores. For those who don't know what that means, he was not breathing and was purple when he was born. He was kept in the hospital for a week for monitoring and pneumonia. All of this could go back to that, but, she also said some of this could be genetics as well.
7. During the next 8 weeks, Christopher will also have 6 appointments with Dr. H to have his I.Q. tested (she believes he is very intelligent), and to have his Developmentally Delayed problems evaluated and a genetics study done. That takes place in 4 of the appointments. The other 2 are follow up and testing results.
8. Also, immediately I am to set up a picture board for Christopher. This will give him a visual of what we have to do on a day to day basis. She is hoping this will prepare him for going to church on Sunday's and to school starting Thursday. Over the last few months he absolutely despises going anywhere without me or where there is loud noises. Again, she is hoping by preparing him visually that it will prepare him mentally for what is to come the next day.
Now, for some of you, this is just too much information, and I am truly sorry. The purpose of me sharing all this information is to not only ask for prayer for my family, but to pray that the Lord would meet the financial needs that come with each of these appointments and studies. Our children are on Medicaid. They also have BCBS through my husband's employment. However, none of these doctor's accept the Medicaid. Each co-pay is $33 and change for Dr. H. Each specialist is also $30 AND there will also be testing co-pays.
We are still without a vehicle. Dr. H's office is in Pace and the other appointments are in Gulf Breeze. Our van is and has been at Mr. Ivey's for over a month while we try "figuring out" how we could afford to get it fixed. Chris has not complained one time about riding the bike to work and I am thankful for my legs and the Escambia County Transit System for being my transportation (and for Gail teaching it to me!)! I have learned much during these last few months. I know He has shown me I'm prideful and take for granted what I have. He has also shown me I don't take care of what He has given me. I know the Lord will continue to see us through and provide for our day to day needs. He knows what we need even before we do. For that, I have no worries.
Thanks for the prayers. I will keep those of you interested updated on my Kayla and Christopher.
Chris and Stacey
I went to bed last night with a Tropical Wave just off the west coast of Florida. Katherine Daniels, of WEAR3, stated, “it is not very likely that this increase in strength AT ALL.” Hmmm…. strange… I woke up this morning to find Tropical Storm Warnings for our area to Panama City Area….
I for one, am not prepared. Whose to say what was supposed to be nothing doesn’t actually increase to a hurricane? All of Florida’s tax free holiday’s have been done away with from Governor Crist. We used to prepare for hurricane season during the tax free week to save as much money as we can. Currently, we are very strapped, and even without a vehicle. I find myself wondering about the folks in New Orleans. While I still disgusted with how much news coverage they received and how they played the “pitty pot” for one to many weeks, I actually found myself thinking just the other day, “hhmmm, if a big storm came our way, what would we do?” We don’t have a car to go, we have pets that we wouldn’t want to leave, along with a child who does not do well with change, more less staying in a shelter with a bunch of people and noise, oh my it would be horrible. So what would we do?
I am still convinced the reason the Lord has allowed us, or at least me, to experience this financial crunch, no vehicle, riding the bus and walking phase is to teach me a few lessons. I really used to feel shame for the person I saw walking, running to catch a bus, or whatever the situation. Now, each time I have to walk somewhere, or to the bus stop, I find myself saying, “Lord forgive me for being so judgmental.”
I didn’t mean to get on that tangent, that wasn’t the purpose of this post, it was to make sure we all recognize who is really in control of the weather, of the stars, the moon, of life, and that my friend is Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. He and He alone, the ONE who breathed life from dirt….controls the universe.
Now, RIGHT NOW, turn up your speakers, listen to this song.
STOP RIGHT NOW AND PRAISE HIM!!!!! Sing out loud, who cares who hears; raise your hands in victory, who cares who sees, sing with all your heart to Him! For the good times, AND the bad. You Are God Alone
OK, I know some of you are AVON Reps, and I know some of you aren't my customers, or even use AVON products at all, but I learned something new a few weeks back and like to share what I learn to help EVERYBODY! My husband says I put in an AVON commercial with every blog post, and I honestly don’t mean it to be that way, I am just so excited over what I am learning. I am going to try limiting my mentioning of AVON to a weekly post, probably on Friday’s, but we’ll see. My life doesn’t allow me to blog on a regular schedule. I hope you will take a minute to read the following tips.
Did you know there is a particular way you are supposed to cleanse/treat/moisturize your skin?
Did you know there is a different routine for evening and morning cleansing/treating/moisturizing your skin?
Well, if you answered no, print off this page and put it by your bathroom and make up mirrors!
~moisturizer (use your pointer finger and middle finger, rubbing upward)
~eye cream (use your ring finger and blot, do not rub!)
**let your moisturizer and eye cream set for about 10 minutes before applying foundation**
**Use your cleanser and moisturizer on your face AND your neck!**
~eye cream (use your ring finger and blot, do not rub!)
~moisturizer (use your pointer finger and middle finger, rubbing upward)
**Use your cleanser and moisturizer on your face AND your neck!**
ALSO, did you know that if your skin is flakey then your skin is actually oily, not dry?!
*If your skin is normal, use a lotion moisturizer
*If your skin is dryer, use a cream moisturizer
*If your skin is oily, AVON carries Clearskin which can be used on all oily skin
Regardless what products you use ladies, I encourage you to take care of your skin. I am learning so much with these AVON Training Courses/Classes that are FREE! If you are interested in bringing in an extra income, I would love to sign you up. There are even customer’s that sign up just to buy the products at a discount, that’s OK. I can assure you, you will have more people wanting to buy from you when they find out “you sell AVON!”
Stacey L. Paden
AVON Independent Sales Rep.
Are you interested in earning an extra income to help make ends meet?
I'd love to share my AVON experience with you!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please take a few moments and watch this video clip from fox news. Please be praying for these two men and their families, pray for America, pray for the Judge that has brought up these criminal charges and has declined their rights to a trial by jury.
Please take a moment to read this post from Dr. Ted Traylor of Olive Baptist Church. Principal Frank Lay has been Charged for Praying. His court date is in September. Today, the same judge that is bringing criminal charges against Mr. Lay, denied the request for a jury trial.
Please be praying for this man and his family. Pray also for the judge. I am praying that between now and the court hearing, that she would meet this man named Jesus. Oh how heaven would rejoice!
I haven’t blogged lately, have been on a mission for a few weeks now. I am de-cluttering my house. One room, one closet, one space at a time. I am a clutter person and my husband is a pack rat. Between the two of us, we make quite a pair! Seriously though, a friend of mine told me that if I do this, it would simplify my life…. and trust me, my life needs simplifying!
Kayla got home from Beaufort Tuesday night. I am glad she is home. She had a great time visiting her dad’s side of the family. It was very hard on her to leave this year. While that makes me sad, I can honestly say it is to be expected. She is older, values relationships more… it’s understandable.
Christopher has been on Prozac for nearly seven weeks now. We attempted to put him back on Ritalin, but holy cow… now a good thing. He went psycho on us. BUT, I can tell that the Prozac is helping with some of the anxiety issues. I’ll take what I can get.
Kaitlyn is a handful. She mimics everything Christopher does… she is a doll though. Those big brown/hazel eyes and those cute little pudgy cheeks…. adorable! I was hoping to get in her Head Start this year, but there is such a long waiting list, not counting on it.
My 20 year high school reunion is coming up ya’ll! I didn’t think I was that old! I can’t remember….am I 37 or 38? I never can remember my age. I didn’t hit me that I was aging until I realized just how close to 40 I really was. I remember my parents being “this old” and thinking they were ancient! Wow…. how perspectives change as situations change. While I am not able to attend the reunion in person, my heart will so be there. I graduated with a great group of people.
We are still without a vehicle. Each day that goes by it seems easier and easier to deal with it. Chris is riding the bike daily to and from work. Gail is teaching me the bus system. It might seem easy to some, but to me it is very confusing. Lucie lets me use her car to make AVON deliveries and for grocery shopping. I don’t know how people manage groceries for five while riding the bus! Nonetheless, I am grateful.
Christopher was just sent home for breaking a window at Memaw’s. I just don’t understand why he is so defiant. They’ve been spanked, worn out, timed out…. I just don’t get it. He just doesn’t think before doing anything.
I’m working on a devotional about Impurities…. love the visual the Lord gave me. Will let you know when I’m finished with it.
Until next time…. Job 1:20 & 21 have been my life line….. “…..The Lord gives and the Lord takes away…..”
Words can not describe the gratitude I have in my heart this very moment. It’s not very often that I am speechless, yet I just can’t find the words to express the thankfulness I feel.
My friend, Gail, the one that moved back a few months ago from Ohio, you know, the one that is legally blind, but has never let that stop her from having a life and serving in the ministry. She made arrangements through my husband for us to have a quiet, candle light dinner for our anniversary. My brother-in-law was apparently in on it as he went and picked Gail up and brought her to our house. I was given specific hand written directions to follow and to ask no questions. Do you know how hard that was for me???!!!! Hellooo!
The directions were as follows:
“Go to my house
Turn on CD player by window – push play button
Light candles on table
Put dinner on table:
Steaks in oven
Bread in oven
Potatoes in microwave
Corn on stove top
Salad fixings on counter
Ice in freezer
Tea in brown pitcher in fridge
Cake on table
EAT & ENJOY!
STOP & LEAVE EVERYTHING AS IS”
I am ashamed to say I have never gotten dressed just for my husband for dinner at home, nor have I ever fixed us a candlelight dinner.
Gail’s gesture has truly touched my heart. I am truly blessed beyond measure.
Today is mine and my husband’s six year anniversary. I intended on posting about it this morning, but spent the day delivering AVON products since I didn’t receive my shipment until Friday.
Prior to becoming a Christian, I had never been faithful to anyone and hurt many people. I never stayed in one place longer than a year and moved as often as I could. While I still struggle with staying in the same place for too long, I can honestly say I can not imagine my life without my husband.
I am thankful for him, the children the Lord has given me (all three of them) and thankful that He saved my husband for me.
On our wedding night, by the time we FINALLY got to the hotel, we were starving! You’d think the first thing we would have done after waiting and waiting would, well…. you know…. but nope, we ordered Steak Out and pigged out! He was in his tux and I was still in my dress! No lie! We’ve never told anybody that because people would think we were nuts; but oh well…now, you know! I tell you that because that was our plan for tonight, limited budget, no vehicle….we’ll order Steak Out and celebrate our six year anniversary that way; but, somebody, while I was out on my AVON deliveries, made other arrangements. All I know is I am to be ready by 5:00. Someone is coming to watch the kids (the house is a wreck… so whoever you are, you asked for it), and we are going somewhere. Have no clue where. I’ll have to let you know when I get home…maybe :)
So, it is 4:30, I have to put on my face and perfume…oh hey, AVON has a GREAT NEW PERFUME!!! Bond Girl 007 Forever! Ladies, it is fabulous! I have never sprayed a perfume that has lasted all day. No lie. I tested it last night before going to bed (because I was checking in my AVON shipment at 9:30 last night), when I woke up this morning, it smelled even better than when I first sprayed it! Amazing. I have a new fave. I would LOVE to send you a sample….don’t care where you live, I’ll send it to you. If you like it, I’ll make it happen with little or NO shipping. ALSO, oh my goodness! Ya’ll, if you have not tried the ANEW Gold Emulsion, YOU HAVE TO! It’s the most indescribable feel…soft, gentle, takes a DAB to cover your entire face! It’s wonderful. I have samples of that also…. don’t miss out on the two great new products. We are also starting to get Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas decor. Check out my website for more details!
OK, I really have to go cause Chris just got out of the shower! Yikes!