Friday, August 14, 2009

Beauty Tip

OK, I know some of you are AVON Reps, and I know some of you aren't my customers, or even use AVON products at all, but I learned something new a few weeks back and like to share what I learn to help EVERYBODY! My husband says I put in an AVON commercial with every blog post, and I honestly don’t mean it to be that way, I am just so excited over what I am learning. I am going to try limiting my mentioning of AVON to a weekly post, probably on Friday’s, but we’ll see. My life doesn’t allow me to blog on a regular schedule. I hope you will take a minute to read the following tips.

Did you know there is a particular way you are supposed to cleanse/treat/moisturize your skin?

Did you know there is a different routine for evening and morning cleansing/treating/moisturizing your skin?

Well, if you answered no, print off this page and put it by your bathroom and make up mirrors!

A.M./DAY

~cleanser

~treatment

~moisturizer (use your pointer finger and middle finger, rubbing upward)

~eye cream (use your ring finger and blot, do not rub!)

**let your moisturizer and eye cream set for about 10 minutes before applying foundation**

**Use your cleanser and moisturizer on your face AND your neck!**

P.M./DAY

~cleanser

~eye cream (use your ring finger and blot, do not rub!)

~treatment

~moisturizer (use your pointer finger and middle finger, rubbing upward)

**Use your cleanser and moisturizer on your face AND your neck!**

ALSO, did you know that if your skin is flakey then your skin is actually oily, not dry?!

*If your skin is normal, use a lotion moisturizer

*If your skin is dryer, use a cream moisturizer

*If your skin is oily, AVON carries Clearskin which can be used on all oily skin

Regardless what products you use ladies, I encourage you to take care of your skin. I am learning so much with these AVON Training Courses/Classes that are FREE! If you are interested in bringing in an extra income, I would love to sign you up. There are even customer’s that sign up just to buy the products at a discount, that’s OK. I can assure you, you will have more people wanting to buy from you when they find out “you sell AVON!”

Stacey L. Paden
AVON Independent Sales Rep.
Pensacola, FL
850-332-6855
www.youravon.com/spaden

Are you interested in earning an extra income to help make ends meet?
I'd love to share my AVON experience with you!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments: