Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pain......

I would appreciate your prayers today. I've been up and down throughout the night with a tension migraine. I have too much to do today to have to be dealing with this. Please pray also for our finances... two checks haven't come in we have been "waiting" for. This makes traveling skimpier. I have to take the van for an oil change, tires checked...etc; start packing....meals as ready as possible for Chris and the kids (they are staying home)....oh my head. Please just keep us in our prayers. We leave tomorrow, midday. Return Sunday....don't know time frame. I will update along the way this weekend.

2 comments:

Kimberly Wright said...

Hope your headache passes quickly and hopefully your checks will arrive soon!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Prayers to you and yours! promise!