Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jehovah-Jireh

Got the strangest phone call today; out of the clear blue a lady called wanting to buy some more pies! She bought some through a friend who bought some through her sister....anyway, her sister-in-law was in Pcola today and could meet me to get some pies! She bought two large pies today ya'll!! What is that scripture, Malachi 3:10, "Bring the full 10 percent into the storehouse so that there may be food in My house. Test Me in this way," says the LORD of Hosts. "See if I will not open the floodgates of heaven and pour out a blessing for you without measure."

Just want to give praise where praise is due. Got all the laundry done, packed, and ready to go. We'll head out around noon tomorrow.

Will post along the way. Blessings to you.

3 comments:

Russell Earl Kelly said...

Malachi 3:10 promises so many blessings that you cannot contain them all. I doubt that is happening. Compare Heb 7:18 with 7:12 and 7:5.

Your blessings are the result of what Christ purchased for us at Calvary. They do not come from OT Law to Israel. It was all a test. Obey ALL in order to claim its blessings. Galatians 3:10 ended that.

wws.tithing-russkelly.com

Stacey said...

Mr. Kelly, I appreciate your input. I would like to caution you in you telling a person what is or is not happening in ones life. My blessing, my family's blessing was seeing the Lord provide for us in a way only He could get glory for.

goob44 said...

Mr. Kelly,

No doubt you are a learned individual as the Phd at the end of your name demonstrates. I also have no doubt that you have researched tithing, as your desire for people to purchase your book on your website also demonstrates.
While you are correct that we are not under OT law, I do believe that our God wants to see our faith demonstrated and a part of that is tithing from our return from our labors.
I don't doubt my God and would never publicly tell someone that I doubt that God is blessing them.