Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blows My Mind!

Kayla's dad's child support is taken from his paycheck each week...garnished, and is paid through the State of Florida, supposedly each week. However, while his check is garnished each week, I do not receive the child support weekly. I don't know why, it just happens this way. Last week we didn't receive anything, and we didn't expect it this week either. In fact, while we know we will eventually get it, we don't count on it and if we get it, then it is a blessing. I say all this because when I went to balance our checkbook this morning, there were not one, but TWO direct deposits for child support!!! Woohoo! I don't know why I am so surprised. I have seen and experienced the Lord provide time after time, after time.

Thank you Father, for providing and forgive me for doubting you.

No comments: