Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prayer Request

I would appreciate your prayers for my husband today. I don't mention my husband a lot on my blog because he is much more private than I am. His blog consist of his opinions in local and national politics, the books he read, his comic books, stuff like that. BUT, today is the exception. He has been suffering from tummy problems, pain under his ribs and shoulder blades for months now. The speculation is gallbladder. He has an ultrasound scheduled at 7:30 a.m.

Also, for over six months, he has been experiencing headaches, nose bleeds, light-headed, "weird" is how he has described it at times. He has been treated with four different rounds of antibiotics as the assumption was a sinus infection. The antibiotics haven't worked. He has a CT scheduled for 9:30 this morning.

I know it will be days before we get the results; so, if this crosses your mind, please pray for him.

Been awake since 3. I guess I'm up for the day. I was hoping to go back to sleep until 5; gonna try closing my eyes for a few minutes at least.

1 comment:

Kimberly Wright said...

Definitely will be praying for him.