Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Pooped!

I have been so busy trying to learn all I can about AVON that I haven't done much of anything else. Well...I've been doing other stuff, just not what I should be doing...

Christopher and I planted over 142 seeds last week. They are doing good. It's exciting to see him excited over the new growth. We still have a good bit of work to do in the garden area before we can plant those seedlings. The kids and I also went to Memaw's today and planted a few things... not much, but enough for her to enjoy...I hope.

I have been doing pretty good about not being tired, until our trip to Panama City. I feel like I've "relapsed" on my exhaustion... I've doubled up on my Juice Plus, drinking lots of water, but man, I am plum pooped. I just can't seem to get things back in gear. Today is the first time I was even able to get up at 5 a.m. for my quiet time. While that was great; I've been dragging all day. In fact, I hope to be in bed by 8:30 tonight. Just don't know what's going on. Ready to be 100% again.

That's all for now.

Later:)

No comments: