Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tropical Storm Lee

Took the kids out to the beach today to check out the waves from Tropical Storm Lee.

My camera lense kept getting dirty from all the sand and salt. . . . nonetheless, the waves were impressive!

Kayla couldn't walk down to the water, but she did get to talk on the phone with her sweetie while I took the kids to the water.

Hoping to get back to the beach Sunday as they are calling for 14' waves!

 Kayla braving the wind and trying to NOT fall . . . . again!  ;)


 Christopher is struggling to walk into the wind as is Kayla!


 Christopher!








 Christopher getting "cowectibles!"  (Seashells)



 Kaitlyn !































 Kayla!


 We ran into Angie!  "Don't take my picture!  I'm a mess!"


 Angie, "Here, take a picture of my wet shoe!"  LOL! 








 Wind surfer on the sound side!


We'll head back out tomorrow to see some of the 14' waves they are forecasting. 


Walking in Victory,

Stacey


No comments: