Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Three R's

Right in the middle of worship this morning, with another couple thousand people around, the Lord spoke directly to my heart. 

He gave me three words that I quickly wrote down so I wouldn't forget them.

1.  Redeemer.  He reminded me that He Redeemed me.  The Webster Dictionary defines the word, redeemed as to be freed from distress or harm, to free from captivity by payment of ransom.  Jesus paid the the price for me, for you, on Calvary.  John 3:16 says, "For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."  Do you see how valuable that makes you??!!

2.  Restorer.  He not only restored my life when He saved me, but He restored my family.  All the lies, burnded bridges, manipulation were torn down.  Don't hear me say there aren't still consequences for those sins, because there are consequences to every sin, but He has restored my relationships with my family.  Joel 2:25 says, "I will restore the years the locust have eaten. . . . "

3.  Rest.  He is my rest.  Matthew 11:28 says, "Come to me, (Stacey!) ALL who are weary and heavy laiden, and I will give you (Stacey!) rest!."

So thankful for those sweet whispers . . . . .

Continuing, To Walk In Victory,

Stacey



No comments: