Friday, September 9, 2011

Claiming The Victories!

Since I've been struggling getting back on track with my eating, I started claiming the victories for each day again (you know, the ones I claimed when I first got started . . . . gotta get back to the basics.)  The same thing goes when one is struggling spiritually . . . get back to the basics.  Do what you did when you first gave your heart and soul to the Lord!  So for me, do what I did when I first started walking in obedience in regards to my eating!

Anyway, yesterday my husband made the kids their favorite, Chocolate Chip Cookies!  Can I say, "UGH!"  Just the smell of them baking gets my taste buds salivating! 



THEN . . . . TODAY!  My daughter (who happens to STILL be on crutches and is milking it for EVERYTHING it is worth! ha!) asks me to fix her a one of my favorite sandwiches . . . PB&J!   Thankfully, I caught myself before licking my fingers! Thank GOODNESS it wasn't my all time FAVORITE of Peanut Butter and Pickle!  I would have relapsed right then and there!



So . . . TODAY I am claiming victory over my daughter's Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich on Potato Bread and yesterday's Chocolate Chip Cookies!

YAY me and thankful for the One who gives me strength!

Continuing To Walk in Victory!

Stacey

Philippians 4:13, "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!"

No comments: