Friday, February 13, 2009

Thoughts About The NY Plane Crash

You know, I'm thankful today. With all of life's bumps and bruises, I'm thankful for it just the way it is. My heart is saddened for all the lives and the lives of the family members from the plane crash in New York. At the same time, I find myself wondering... with all the houses so close together, how did the plane only hit one house? Do you know how many more lives could have been lost if the plane had not dropped so quickly? Oh my goodness...

Thank you Father that through this tragedy, hopefully someone will see Your hand of protection for all the others! Thank you for the two that walked out of the home with little injuries. I pray their lives will be changed for eternity to better the Kingdom! Please Lord, be a comfort to the families that are hurting so right now. We love you, Amen.

No comments: