Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Robin Roberts to Speak at Olive Baptist Church

I've been sleeping most of the last two days, thanks for pain meds I am feeling almost nothing. Dr. Morris said I gave him a good work out. I was expecting to be put to sleep during the extractions... nope. I was given Valium about 40 minutes before they called me in, then was given some laughing gas, but it sure didn't make me laugh! As my three year old say, "owie, owie, owie!" Seriously, I didn't feel the pain, but hearing teeth cracking and having my head rotate was enough for me! Dr. Morris is a great man. He and his wife are my Sunday School teachers at Olive.

Robin Roberts from Good Morning America is coming to Pensacola on Friday, March 27th at 7:00 PM with The Women's Board of Baptist Care Foundation. She is speaking at my home church, Olive Baptist. My husband already got me a ticket and I'm thrilled.

I'm heading out to cook, so will be without pain med's for the rest of the day. Good ole' Tylenol and Ibuprofen will be my friends today!

Continuing to trust in Him....

No comments: