Monday, December 8, 2008

Psalm 91:4

I usually open my Bible to Psalm 91:4 because I have feathers on the page of that scripture. Psalm 91:4 is one of my favorite scriptures. I haven't been faithful in the reading of my Bible or spending quality time with the Lord in several, several weeks. I don't know if anyone else does this, but when trials come my way, I seem to drift away from the Lord like that because I feel qualty asking Him for help...I can't describe it. Anyway, this morning, when I went to open my Bible to my starting point of Psalm 91:4, it opened at 2 Kings 18:6. How my feathers got on that page, I'll never know. The scripture for that verse says, "He held fast to the Lord, and did not turn from following Him but kept the commandments the Lord had commanded Moses. Verse 7 says, "The Lord was with him, and wherever he went he prospered." Hallelujah! I needed that love note from the Lord this morning. I've thought about it all day long.

I had to get Kayla to the ER this morning. She fell again on the already bad knee. It's not broken, but has fever in it, swollen and bruised. She is in a leg brace and was given pain pills. We are waiting to hear from an Orthopedic Dr. Christopher and Kaitlyn are both sick. Christopher has been running fever since Saturday.

I've made little progress in getting my home cleaned up and put together. Our yard is still full of piles of debris that has to go to the dump. ECUA will not pick it up as it is too big of a pile. All I need is a sign that reads "RED NECKS LIVE HERE!" Heck, we don't even need the sign!

Kids are calling my name, drier buzzer is buzzing and the dog needs out.

More later.

No comments: