Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Day...

Another Sunday home; very discouraging. Kayla is very sick, dizzy spells, light headed, gets sick and lethargic shortly after every meal and is sleeping all the time. Chris was going to take the younger two with him this morning as I was up most of the night again. Unfortunately, we have a front coming through and there is a cold rain coming down. So much for quiet time for me. I was hoping for a cold Christmas this year, but seems the front that is leaving us with a high of 56 today will be gone by tomorrow and back in the 70's the rest of the week. Oh well, one day I will have a cold Christmas....maybe even a white one?!

Yesterday did not allow for the rest I was hoping for as Chris had to go in to work. What was supposed to be a couple hours turned into an eight hour day. I did manage to get three or four boxes unpacked from the hallway (boxes we had to pack up for the cabinets to be taken out). I don't know how I did it, but I have all the stuff put away without those bottom cabinets in! Now... where did I put the spatula?! Ha-ha:)

I have to go referee a four year old and a three year old!

More later. Be blessed.

No comments: