Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I woke up sick in the middle of the night; head is spinning and keep can't my balance. It's been bad all day. Kayla picked up the slack, without me even asking! She cleaned up the kitchen and put away the wrapping stuff, cleaned up the hallway that had pictures leaned on the wall from our mold clean up and boxes of "other stuff" that hadn't made my to-do list. I sincerely appreciate her work and efforts as we have company coming for our first Christmas Breakfast in the morning....

The weather is dreary, muggy, cloudy...yuck. Sure wish it was cold.

I have been counting down making a birthday cake for Jesus...today is the day, but with my spinning and sorts haven't gotten to it yet. Chris has started dinner, and we are going to try making the cake as soon as I finish this post. We had planned on making icing for sugar cookies also and putting together a Gingerbread House.... the cookies will be done with sprinkles and no icing and the Gingerbread House, well it will have to wait until tomorrow after gifts are opened and company is gone.

Kayla has already left with Justin to have their gift exchange and eat dinner.

In all the hustle and bustle, I hope you remember the purpose of the day...Christmas. To celebrate the birth of Christ. He came to be born, in order to die. He died for me, He died for you. Hallelujah! Merry Christmas!!

No comments: