Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Prayer Request

Ooops, I just got a frantic call from my mother saying my grandmother wanted to know what was going on with me! Sorry, this is not me, but is a copy of an email that was sent to me from my friend Lori. She is having the surgery this weekend.

Dear Family and Friends:

I am writing to you asking for prayers for me. About two weeks ago, during my annual exam at the gynecologist, they found a mass (size of a large grapefruit) on my right ovary. This Saturday, December 20th at 8:00 am I will have surgery at Sacred Heart Hospital to remove the mass, the right ovary and any thing else that doesn't appear to be "normal". The blood work called a CA125 was very promising that it is just a mass, but they will do further testing once they get it out. I will be in the hospital 1 night possibly 2. Please pray for the my doctor - Dr. Antonetti, for the anesthetic doctor, for all the other professionals that will assist in the surgery, for me for peace and for my family. Thank you in advance for your prayers. I know that God is in control, but I'm human!!!! I do appreciate and love you all. Lori

PS - Please feel free to forward this - would not decline additional prayers!!! :-)

No comments: