Monday, March 16, 2009

What's Happenin'.....

I was so excited about the pictures, that I forgot to tell ya'll just how great my little man has done the last two days! He has been calm, playful, excited to see his new cousin, his Aunt Chelle and Pappow... I just can't get over how well he was. It was better than he has been even on medication! I don't know what caused it, but I am thankful for a pleasant weekend. Kaitlyn did good, but didn't want much to do with Hudson. Kayla was her charming self...she really knows how to work a crowd with her charm and beauty! Chris worked almost all day, so didn't get any more pics of him, but we did catch a few shots of him holding the baby on Saturday. I hope you'll scroll down and enjoy the pics of the family...

On another note, I have been so convicted with the amount of time I spend on the computer. I'm on it all the time with Kayla's homeschooling, so it makes it easy to pop over to facebook or check out all the blogging updates, but it really consumes my time. I've been getting up really early, so I am going to try my best to get my blogging, facebook and emails done in the early a.m., or after the kids go to bed in the evening. Ya'll, please pray for me about this!

Oh, and in case you are wondering, we are submitting the application to SuperNanny. (EEEK!) I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I have had your family in my prayers each day this weekend-
This evening I have to give a speech-- will you pray that I get through it with grace and only pretty tears? Thanks!
Good job to your son for being sweet and behaved !