Monday, March 23, 2009

More Baby Pics....

Michelle got on the road this morning before light. Here are a few more pics from the visits throughout the weekend. I miss her already.

This is our cousin, Tanya, holding Hudson.




Grammy with Hudson




This is my "little brother," Jon. Isn't he good looking! Sorry girls..he's happily married!




He's already praising the Lord...."Hallelujah!" :)




Bubba giving Hudson the heads up on all the basketball games:)






This is me with Trey, my cousin's baby. It's been almost a year since I saw him! He's gotten so big!




I guess that will be all the pics until I get the ones from Michelle's camera. Please be praying for Michelle and Hudson as they travel today; she has a good 12 hours ahead of her, not including stops with the baby.
Thanks.

No comments: