Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Check This Out

Jeff Fields was one of the Youth Pastor's at Olive Baptist years ago. I can't remember how long ago, but he was there too short of a time! He was real; you always knew where he was coming from; he loved the kids and didn't want to see them making the bad decisions/choices he did. Jeff and his wife, Sheri, sensed the Lord calling them to another area. I don't even know where they are, except that it's COLD! My husband pulled up Jeff's website. I'd like you to check it out. Jeff is very deep, and sometimes speaks a language I just don't get, but we come from similar backgrounds... and the message he shares is the message many of us share that have "been there and done that" and that is that Jesus Christ loves you. He died for you. Through Him you can experience life, freedom, and forgiveness of sins. Pretty cool.

Each of these links will take you back to the same place, I was just trying to make it easier for you to watch the video, read about Jeff and Sheri and the ministry.

http://www.primalfaith.net/pf-involved.htm

http://www.primalexperiment.blogspot.com/

http://www.primalfaith.net/index.html

Thanks for taking the time to meet my friend Jeff. He and his wife also have a facebook page; but I'm pretty illiterate and don't know how to connect you to that from here. If you have facebook, you can follow them to my friends and check them out there too.

1 comment:

Remnant Sons MC said...

wow,,,thanks stacey.

we are working ona summer launch.

you are to kind. hope you all are well. your daughter has grown into such a beauty, and 2 more kids with chris! very happy for you all.