Saturday, August 16, 2008

Movin', movin', movin' down the river....

Kayla says I'm weird, but you know the song...rollin, rollin, rollin down the river...well, we are moving Lucie today. Actually, we started yesterday with moving boxes and stuff. My husband was there at 7:30 this morning. My mom is coming over around noon to watch the kids so I can go and help. It's going to be a crazy next few weeks with trying to get all her stuff out in order for us to clean, paint and move in.

Christopher had a good day yesterday. I don't think I fully understand all this ADHD stuff, medications and behavior. I am fortunate to have friends who have "been there and done that" and have medical background that are teaching me.

Our computer is out of wack again. I'm on my daughters. She thinks it's "her" computer and how dare I use it....kids. Anyway, not sure how long it will be before I can give another update on the move....will try not to invade my 16 year olds space too much.
Blessings....

1 comment:

The Grammy said...

This is one of two moves we face in the next week. May the grace of God be with us all......Amen.