Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blessed Beyond Measure

Once again we were blessed today. Two friends from Sunday School came over and helped me unpack and arrange furniture and grocery shopped for me. I'm thankful for my friends tonight.

Chris worked very hard today in the yard. He put in our goldfish pond; planted flowers and plants and just absolutely outdid himself. I know he is tired and he over did for the day; but I do appreciate all his hard work. He does it all for me and for that I am thankful. As soon as I find my camera, I'll take a picture and post it.

Kids are sleeping and my bed is calling my name.

I go back to work tomorrow after missing the last two. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Christopher has his speech evaluation tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. He seems to be doing well on his medications and in school. He started riding the bus Monday, which is a blessing for us.

Have a great one.

No comments: