Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Today is mine and Chris' 5 year anniversary! Whew! We have really been through it in these five years. We've had three pregnancies, one of which was a tubal. We've moved several times, had career changes, yelled and cried and loved a whole lot. Chris is my best friend. I can't imagine my life without him. I had prayed and prayed for a man to love me for me, for every bump and pimple and fat roll on my body. He gave me that person in Chris. There's not a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am.

Chris has loved Kayla as his own since before we were even married. He made a vow during the wedding ceremony to Kayla that he would love her and aggravate her...he's kept his word!

If you read Chris' blog, this is the picture he was talking about. I was in the Bride's Room a wreck and sweating and stressing, he was sitting back reading a book! I couldn't beleive it. I don't know why he looks so mean in this picture, I guess it was because his reading was being interupted? Either that or he just didn't want his picture taken...?


A few more pictures follow:



















"Ooh-la-la!"











Pastor Traylor, Chris, Me, David Adams

No comments: