Friday, August 15, 2008

ADHD...side affects or learned behavior

I got Lucie's new house cleaned yesterday. We didn't even get to start moving any of her small stuff because my son is just having major fits of rage and it just makes everyone nervous, especially when I'm not around. Since he's been on the medication he has been more attached to me than ever. When I leave his sight he wants to know where I am and if he can't get to me, like yesterday, he freaks out. I don't know what the solution is. I don't know if the medication is doing what it is supposed to be doing and he has learned this "behavior" he is showing now and doesn't know how to stop it or if the medication is just causing his little body to "freak out" and he doesn't know what to do but cry for mommy. I don't think I've ever felt more helpless than I do now.
My only hope, is knowing the Lord is in control and He will see us through.
Be Blessed today.

No comments: