Monday, July 21, 2008

A New Heart

When I first became a Christian, there were certain scriptures that just really comforted me and taught me. One of them has been on my heart a lot lately, and I'm not sure why. Ezekiel 36:26 says, "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you, I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." I had a hard heart for a long time; I didn't know how to love and didn't care who I hurt, and unfortunately I have hurt many people in my path of destruction, but, if I believe what the Bible says (and I do by the way) then the Lord will (and He has) take my cold, hard heart and give me a heart of flesh;, a new heart. Now, with that new heart, I have felt pain and sadness, but more than that I have felt love. I am so thankful for the new heart the Lord has given me. I must always remember where He has brought me; but more than that, I must tell where He has brought me:)

Ya'll have a great day and be blessed.

Psalm 66:16

No comments: