Friday, January 13, 2012

Fibromyalgia, Baptizing, Grace AND Forgiveness!

Several years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.  FINALLY, there was a "name" to all these "feelings of insanity!"

In recent months a friend of mine, Ann Ferguson, started a blog, Restoring My Soul.  She is also on facebook; you can find her here at: Restoring My Soul FB.

I have also added a link to her blog under "My Blog List," located on the left side of this page.

IF you live with and struggle with Fibromyalgia (or any other disorders that leave you drained and exhausted), then I encourage you to check out her sites!    I promise, you will find helpful tips and encouraging scriptures!

I also added the Pine Summit Baptist web site under, "My Links."  Several weeks ago, we sensed the Lord moving in our lives and He confirmed over and over the move; making Pine Summit our home church.

With that said, Christopher will be Baptized on Sunday night at Olive, by Jon Dubois.  Jon led Christopher to the Lord on September 23, 2011. 

We received an answer to prayer regarding Kaitlyn yesterday.  Will share a post about that in the coming days.  The answer to prayer gave us a glimmer of hope.  We are thankful, but also feel horrible for thinking what she was doing was for attention. 

Thank God for grace and forgiveness!  They sure go hand in hand!

Blessings my friends,

Stacey

No comments: