Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updated Christmas In July Give-A-Way List!

Hi friends,

I've updated each day with descriptions and in some cases pictures for the give-a-ways. There are links to web sites so you can research products if you would like. I guess I am going to have to make a post for each day for people to register for the days they want to win certain items. So, every day, starting the 18th, I will make a post/picture of the give-a-way. You can enter each day after that. I think that would make it easier and less confusing, I think...... I've only done one time give-a-ways before, not an entire weeks worth, sorry if I've caused confusion!

Click here for an updated list on the give-a-ways.

PLEASE feel free to enter each day; also, please share this with your friends. There are more ways to enter, just read here.

AVON was just delivered, woohoo!!!

No comments: