Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Haven't Forgotten!

Hi bloggy friends,
I have not forgotten about the posting of pictures and more detailed descriptions of the Christmas In July Give-A-Way. We are still trying to recuperate from the physical and emotional trauma of yesterday's lightning strike.
Kayla had a very bad night last night. It hit her hard just how fortunate she is, I haven't been able to stop thinking about how fortunate I am that I'm not making funeral plans today.
We just got the phones and computers back up and running. At least one T.V. was smoked up, and some other things, but that's OK. I'll take the loss of a T.V. over the loss of a child any time.
I will work on the posting of pictures for the give-a-way and have them up before Friday. Thanks for your patience and please check back! Remember, the give-a-way starts Saturday and runs through the 25th of July! You can enter daily to enter each day's give-a-way.
Blessings.

No comments: