Thursday, July 9, 2009

Christmas In July, Part 2

OK, here is the rundown for give-a-ways!

I will have a different give-a-way each day, starting on Saturday, July 18th and ending on Sunday, July 25th (YES, marking the 6 month count down to Christmas! woohoo!!!)

Here is a tentative break down on give-a-ways:

Saturday, July 18th: AVON'S Liiv Botanacle's: Vitalizing eye cream with SPF 15, moistur boosting hand cream, vital body moisturizer, and an assorted bath set. www.youravon.com/spaden

Sunday, July 19th: Mary Kay's OIL FREE Eye Make-up Remover (Leigh Pickering donated ...thank you Leigh!) Leigh's Mary Kay Web Site is: http://www.blogger.com/www.marykay.com/Lpickering3

Monday, July 20th: Potpourri of Practical Psalms, a Bible Study by Liz Traylor

Tuesday, July 21st: AVON Foot Works: Overnight Renewing Foot Cream, Foot and Leg Reviving Lotion, and Pedi-Peel Pads www.youravon.com/spaden

Wednesday, July 22nd: God's Calling to Spiritual Maturity, 8 sermon series by Dr. Ted Traylor (this is my all time favorite!)...thanks Pastor!

Thursday, July 23rd: a beautiful hand made hair bow by Bowzart (check out her web site at http://www.bowzart.net/) .... click here to see a picture of the Christmas Bow!

Friday, July 24th: A guy kind of give-a-way! Either men's cologne or something for the grill. (This is still up in the air! I'll know before Friday the 24th. The vegetable grill I ordered is on backorder, so just am not sure what I will do.)

Saturday, July 25th: (woohoo!!!)... AVON's naturals Strawberry and Guava Shower Gel (2) and (1) Strawberry and Gauva Body Spray www.youravon.com/spaden

I will have pictures posted at the beginning of next week with more detail of each give-a-way. Please pass this information to all your friends. I am praying for the winners already that the Lord will allow the person to win that needs to be blessed that particular day! Just think what great Christmas gifts these items will make, or even birthday's, anniversary's.... or just to keep for yourself!!!

Here is how you will be able to enter; simply leave a comment with your name and email address in the comment section for EACH DAY that you want to enter. If you want to double your chance of winning (have your name in the "pot" two times), add my blog link to a post on your blog. (You will have to email me or comment that you have added it so I can verify.) You can also add a link to your facebook page! Go to your facebook page, under your links type in http://www.treasuresfromlifesgarden.blogspot.com/. Send me a message to let me know you have added it so I can verify.

I will announce the winners on Monday morning, the 26th of July. You can enter every day if you would like.

OH, one more thing. Check back on the 25th of each month as I will be having a monthly give-a-way until Christmas!

Thanks for entering and for sharing this with your friends!

Good luck!

No comments: