Monday, June 15, 2009

Thankful For Help

My kids slept in today! That's great, isn't it?! EXCEPT, we didn't set the alarm clock this morning because the kids are usually up at 6:30. Kaitlyn woke me up singing this morning... I could hear her in the monitor... it was 7:30!! We have to leave at 8:45 to go to his surgery follow up appointment. He's had a rough couple of days. We have been blessed with friends bringing over meals and grocery items. Mom came and got me yesterday to take me to Wal-Mart; she bought the kids a kiddie pool! Memaw watched the kids for me so I could go. The kids played in it for hours and have already started in on wanting to go swim.

I'll announce tonight the winner of the IronMan Cologne set! If you are interested in having your name in the drawing, leave a comment here, or you can go to your facebook page, put a link on your home page, just make sure you email me so I know about it!

I'm already working on one for July 25th.... "Christmas in July!" Woohoo! I love Christmas and start counting down from there. :)

No comments: