Monday, June 15, 2009

Give-A-Way Winner!!!

...and the winner is....drum roll.... MAGGIE HAAS!!!! Woohoo!

Maggie left a comment/link to my blog on her fb page...thanks Maggie for entering! I am surprised that only five people entered to win...what's up with that?! Doesn't anybody want something for FREE anymore?!

Next give-a-way will be July 25th for a Christmas in July celebration! I'm hoping to make it a week long give-a-way, but that depends on who I can get to help me with this!

Chris had his surgery follow up this morning. Dr. Reisburg took this long suctioning tube and suctioned all that nasty stuff out... nasty. I know, more information than you probably needed to know. Sorry. Anyway, Chris is breathing through BOTH nostrils for the first time in 20 years!! No kidding! Isn't that fabulous! His left side is still swollen and a little bruised, he still hurts really bad and his head is still killing him. We hope as time goes on and all that stuff gets drained out that the headaches will subside. Thanks for the many prayers.

Maggie, congratulations on the IronMan win! I'll deliver it to you Friday afternoon... I'll also fb you in case you don't see this.

Blessings to each of you today.

Stacey

No comments: