Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life....

My sister's baby is due soon; please keep her in your prayers. She has to drive an hour to Lexington tomorrow for her doctor's appointment.

I was reading another blog http://petitelefant.blogspot.com/ I visit frequently. Yesterday's post was on making sure you are drinking enough water. I love water, unfortunately I like cokes more. Today, I begin working towards drinking less coke, and more water. I am having a tough time getting motivated to do what I know to do, so my hopes are by starting one thing, conquering it, then taking on the next thing. We'll see. I'm rebuking any coke headaches right now! I'm claiming victory right now too!

More later, dr appointments and errands fill the day.

Continuing to trust Him.

1 comment:

What Would Jesus Glue? said...

I have been off soda for over a year now. It can be done. I was majorly addicted to Diet Coke.