Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Have Two Words For Ya.....

HIGH MAINTENANCE!

OK, On a serious note, the patient is doing fine. She's getting pain medicine every four hours and keeping ice on her knee and elevated for the next 24 hours. She'll start therapy on Thursday.

We watched history today. Regardless of ones views on politics, religion, race...whatever....today, the first black person became The President of the United States. I did not vote for President Obama. Not because of the color of his skin, and not because I didn't like him. I think he is a "likable" kind of guy. I did not vote for him because I did not agree with his politics. Regardless, history was made today. Huge history. It's exciting to watch it unfold; strangely, I found myself smiling at bits of pieces throughout the day. Kayla and I watched the entire event....even now the parade is taking place. President Obama and his wife are walking the parade at this very moment. I am requiring Kayla to write a paper on it for school.

Rick Warren did a FABULOUS job praying. Wow.

1 comment:

Van said...

The P31 site is having a few glitches - want to send me your address to vanmwalton@aol.com?