Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again...

Oh it is so nice to be missed! Yesterday I fixed my Mammow's pork tenderloin, rice & gravy and steamed broccoli, served with rolls, salad and brownies for dessert. So many people commented on how they had missed me, one sweet lady came and hugged me and said her daughter was inhaling it. Oh was wonderful complements. All day long a song kept coming to my mind, "I'm back in the saddle again..." I have no idea why, but it was funny as I found myself blurting out on one occasion, "I'm back in the saddle again!" We all got a good laugh out of that one! Now, that's the Gene Autry version, here's the Aerosmith version. Whichever version you prefer, it was nice to, "be back in the saddle again!"

I woke up at 2 a.m. with Kaitlyn, and unfortunately with the onset of another migraine. Chris helped me get meds and ice right away, yet woke up with the pain worsening. Took more med's and with the help of my mother-in-law watching Kaitlyn, I was able to lay down for another hour and half, which helped tremendously. I told Chris at 2:00 this morning that I am really getting scared with these headaches. The pain starts in my neck most of the time; which it did early this morning. The pain also shoots from where I hit my head Christmas Eve, to my temples, to my eye sockets to the jaw on that same side. I would appreciate your prayers over this. I am being referred to a neurologist.

Well, it is time for lunch and time for Kayla to take her Spelling and Spanish Tests.

More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

What Would Jesus Glue? said...

You're on an Aerosmith kick right now, aren't you?