Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shout Out! Testify! Bear Witness!

Some pretty amazing "things" happened and I just sense I am supposed to share.  The scripture that keeps coming to mind  is Psalm 145 verses 11 - 21.  Verse 11 - 13 says, "They will speak of the glory of Your kingdom and will declare Your might, informing all people of Your mighty acts and of the glorious splendor of Your kingdom.  Verses 15 &16 states, "All eyes look to You, and You give them their food in due time.  You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing."  Then in verse 21, once again we are instructed to testify. . . shout out, bear witness, whatever it you want to call it!  "My mouth will declare the Lord's praise; let every living thing praise His holy name forever and ever."  So, this is my shout out to testify of the Lord's provisions.

We haven't had a stable income since August 24th.  I've continued to sell my AVON, but that brings in very little.  My husband umpired during T-Ball season.  I'm cleaning houses.  Nothing regular has come in.  We are thankful for the Food Stamps and Medicaid being received; embarrassed, sure; but lets cut through the masks and keep it real. 

Yet we have never gone without and our utilities are paid. 

Just this morning the Lord showed me His righteousness. 

1~Kayla sold back one of her books to PSC.  She was given $80 back.

2~At Sam's,  I spent the remainder of our FS.  The total of the bill was $100.07.  I used the $80 given to me just that morning, plus the remaining $20 from a house cleaning and had .07 in my purse. 

3~I had made returns to Sam's several weeks ago and had a gift card credit of $53.59.  I used that to get gas.  I have a 16 gallon tank.  I pumped 15.493 gallons of gas with the $53.59.  The tank registered fuller than I thought it could.

4~Ran into Wal-Mart to pick up a few items.  The total came to $12.88.  I had two gift cards previously purchased for gas cards.  One had $2.32 on it and the other had $7.72.  I paid $2.32 for the few items I purchased.

5~Yesterday my sister paid me $75 for taking her kids to VBS, picking them up and watching them for her for the last three days.  My water bill is $75 and some change. 

6~Our power bill was due for disconnect.  I ended up have two houses to clean last Friday, cleaned on Monday AND received a child support check.  It paid the past due amount due.

Day after the day the Lord meets our needs and even our silliest hearts desires.  He is faithful, even in my times of doubt and faithlessness. 

Today, He specifically showed me all that He did for me today.

May I never take Him for granted.

Continuing to trust in Him, and walk in victory,

Stacey

No comments: