Monday, June 13, 2011

Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Tortilla Pizza

I found this AMAZING web site, http://greenlitebites.com/category/food-ideas/ while searching for healthy recipes. 

I came across a recipe that caught my attention (well, SEVERAL of them did; but the picture of this one looked gorgeous!)  It was Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Tortilla Pizza!  I started with the recipe she had posted and then used what I had at home.

Here is my recipe:

Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas (small)
1 TBSP Classico Fire Roasted Tomatoes & Garlic
Oregano
5 or 6 Fresh Spinach Leaves
Mezzetta Deli Sliced Roasted Bell Pepper Strips (4)
1 TBSP Low Fat Feta Cheese

Toast the tortilla first to get it crunchy, then spread the sauce, oregano, spinach leaves, peppers, then feta.  I baked it on 425 degrees as instructed for five minutes - 7 minutes.

OH MY GOSH IT WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!  I'm attaching pictures.  I was so proud of how well it turned it! 











I hope you will give it a try cause it was absolutely fabulous!

No comments: