Monday, February 6, 2012

Under Construction


Thank you for stopping by today!

I am in the processing of making some changes to my blog.


As you can see, I have added some tabs to the top of my page!  There is no text at this time, but I am working on it, so please bear with me.  I am trying to figure a way to add one last tab, about my ongoing weight loss journey . . . as that is a huge part of where I am right now.


 I will continue to post, and will let you know when the page is complete!

Please be praying for my children.  All three of them. 

Kayla was in a car accident a few nights ago.  She is OK.  She has some bruises and had a mild concussion; but is mainly dealing with headaches and just hurting.  I praise God she was protected by His watchful care!

Christopher and Kaitlyn have BOTH been sick for days.  Found out today not only do they have Flu-B (had no idea there were different stands of the flu, did you?!), but they also have STREP!

Can you say, INSANITY!

As I type this, I am being summoned.  Milk Shakes are on the menu tonight for sore throats!

"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."  Numbers 6: 24 - 26


1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

We are all under construction! Nice changes