Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jesus Loves Me

At Christopher's therapy appointment today, his therapist asked him, "Christopher, who loves you?"

He said, "My mom and dad."

She then asked him, "Who loves you the most Christopher?"

To that he answered, "Jesus."

I experienced a comfort, a peace, a thrill, in knowng my son, a chld with so many "issues," gets it. 

So I ask you, "Who loves you?" 

If you can't say, "Jesus," then I pray, today, you will know and receive these words.

You are valuable.  You were made with a purpose.  You are loved.  He knows not only your  name, but the number of hairs on your head (Luke 12:7)!

When I first came to have a one on one relationship with the Lord, I was an adult. 

I didn't know the songs, didn't know the Bible, nothing.

But the one thing I did know, was the song, "Jesus Loves Me."  That song has gotten me through nightmares, fear, questions . . . when I didn't know anything else, the one thing I did know, was a man named Jesus, and that He loved me. 

You can know Him today.

For God so loved the world (that's you), that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him, will not perish, but will have eternal life.  John 3:16.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

This is such a beautiful post! Your Son most definitely warmed some hearts today for sure!
Blessings, Joanne