Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Day Serving Opportunity

I need help on Christmas Day to serve and clean the kitchen at Nothing Lost Outreach.
We will be serving a meal that has been prepared by Waterfront Mission beginning at 2:30.

If you are available to serve, I need you there at 1:30. The food will arrive at 2:00; so there might be some standing around time but I need hands available for me to delegate so I can be with our guests. From 2 to 2:30 we will be scrambling to keep the food warm and serve.

We need food servers and meal servers. At NLO we have servants that serve our guests their meal. They do not go through the line.

The clean up should be minimal which brings me to the next need, clean up crew!

IF you are available, please respond so I can see where the needs lie.

There will be NO showers, haircuts or clothing distribution on Christmas Day. We will have a worship and devotion time beginning at 3:30.

I will have minimal clothing for emergency situations, ie blankets, sleeping bags, shoes, and jackets. Please begin praying the Lord would quicken my spirit for particular needs as He did on Thanksgiving!

Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus.

Please email me at thepadens@cox.net if you are interested in serving. 

Thank you!

No comments: