Monday, February 28, 2011

AVON's Nail Experts Strong Results . . .

A personal testimony from a customer regarding the Nail Experts Strong Results!


"Tell you what I really love that I have told several people about : the nail experts strong results - - - it took about 2 months for mine to get long and strong but boy did it finally work, my nails were in terrible shape, I had tried every product that claimed it would work – they were peeling, chipping and breaking every single day. I couldn’t get dressed without my nails always catching on something I put on especially my underwear or slip or stockings, it was very irritating. I put this on faithfully as stated on the instructions and I can really tell a difference, I have to file my nails now at least 2 times a week and they really even look nice for a change. I bought 2 bottles but will have to get some more soon. May have to order more for my daughter in law though. thanks."


To order yours today, visit  www.youravon.com/spaden.  OR you can email me at thepadens@cox.net

Product number:  510-200
On sale for $3.99 (Regularly $6.50)



No comments: