Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In (Posted a day late…sorry)

I expected to not lose any weight this week; after all, driving to Jackson in less than 36 hours for my Pappow’s funeral would give me several hurdles to jump, the main one being eating while driving equals fast food!  Quick trip and no time to stop and lolly.

Once I got back home I tried getting back on track, until Sunday when my husband got me my FAVORITE chicken from Popeye’s!  I know, just shoot me, but it was our anniversary and I was tired physically, emotionally, and spiritually from the trip and didn’t want to cook.  I was thankful for the sweet gesture.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when I not only did not have a gain, but had a loss of 2lbs!!  I thought the lady was crazy.

So, still trucking on this thing called, “lifestyle change.”  Taking it one day at a time.

Blessings,

Stacey

No comments: