Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Recipes & Menus …. Whole Grain Pastas …. Yuck!

If anyone out there has any recipes or menus geared towards healthier lifestyles, please share them with me!  I am going to do better at keeping up with my meals/snacks and sharing them on my blog. 

In Weight Watchers we are encouraged to eat whole grains.  I can’t stand whole grain pastas …. they are hard and chewy.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get past the texture?  I’ve been eating smaller portions of regular pasta and then find myself hungry in an hour.  Last night I had 3oz of trimmed pot roast, 1/4 cup of rice and a cup of green beans.  You’d think it would have been enough!  Will whole grains fill me up more?

Thanks for the input and help.  You can leave a comment here or you can email me at thepadens@cox.net.

Thanks!

No comments: