Friday, July 30, 2010

Weight Watchers Weigh In, Week 2

With the emotions running high from the final approval for a Habitat for Humanity home, and then the heart breaking news of my Pappow passing away, I forgot to check in for my weekly weigh in.

If you recall, I was devastated to only lose four pounds last week. I had worked so hard. My prayer and hopes for this weigh in was, "Lord, please let me lose two pounds, that's all I ask."

He was faithful, He allowed me to lose four more pounds last week! I felt a huge sigh of relief. I have come to realize that any number losing is better than an ounce of gaining!

I am not expecting a loss this week as I am dealing with the emotions of loss from both my grandparents this summer; however, I am still trying to make the right choices. If I can maintain or even lose a pound at week three weigh in, I will tickled.

We leave in just a few hours for Jackson to bury my Pappow. I haven't even started to pack and have two AVON deliveries that absolutely have to be made before I leave town.

I don't know why I am having such a hard time getting started.

I also have give-a-way winnings yet to mail. My Canadian friend, I haven't forgotten you and Becca, I haven't forgotten you either. I will do my best to get things in the mail next week.

Blessings on each of you this day,

Stacey

2 comments:

smentha said...

A real-life story on how weight loss helps to fit into your favorite sexy bikini can be accessed right at our weight loss blog.

Okuma said...

The link between weight loss and tea antioxidants becomes even stronger when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.