Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ted Traylor, SBC President Nominee

I am truly blessed to sit under the preachings of Dr. Ted Traylor, Pastor of Olive Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida.



God has changed my heart toward this man that I used to not like. That's right. I admit it, couldn't stand him.



Why you ask? Because I was lost and didn't like the truth he preached.



As I have grown in my faith, in my walk with the Lord, I cling more and more to the teachings from our Pastor.... because of who he is, absolutely not, but because of who he is, through Jesus Christ.



The following link will lead you to his blog post regarding a nomination of the SBC. Please take a moment, pray for him, for that God would have His way.



The Paden family loves you Pastor, we love your precious wife, and your children. May God bless you and continue to stretch you in your faith.



http://www.tedtraylor.com/blog/nomination-announcement

No comments: