Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AVON Delivery Schedule

Good morning my wonderful customers!!

A few months ago my mother-in-love moved in with us due to some health issues.  I am seeing it more and more that I am needed to be home with her on a regular basis.  In order to eliminate the pressure of needing to be home, but having to make deliveries, and after much prayer and guidance, I have decided I can only make deliveries on the days my husband is off.

He is off on Wednesday's and Saturday's.  Starting with campaign 9 deliveries (I am taking campaign 9 orders now), I will be able to deliver on Wednesday's and Saturday's only.  Of course, you are always welcome to come by my home to pick up your products if you need them sooner.

This schedule is also necessary because my son is in OT/Speech therapy two times a week, two different days.

If, for any reason, this is not convenient for you, I completely and respectfully understand and will gladly recommend another representative that can better serve you.

Also, I want to make sure you know,  you can shop my online store 24/7.  Once you get to my web store, click "shop now."  Then click "ebrochure" which is on the top right hand corner of the page.  This will give you the opportunity to shop the current campaign book online.  You can order online, and still have me deliver your products, OR you can have the products shipped directly to you, in many cases with no shipping charges.

I started selling AVON because I needed to help make ends meet, BUT, it quickly changed from customer's to relationships as I saw a way I could make a difference in people's lives.

Thank you for understanding, and again, if you need a representative that can deliver any time, please let me know and I can recommend many wonderful reps in our area.

Bless you and yours,

Stacey L. Paden
AVON Independent Sales Rep
850-292-3010
thepadens@cox.net

Shop online 24/7 at your convenience:  www.youravon.com/spaden

www.treasuresfromlifesgarden.blogspot.com

No comments: