Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Story Of Love and Hope

I know every marriage struggles.  I have struggled with too great of expectations and disappointment; yet my love for Jesus, has helped me to love when I didn’t want to.

When I read this blog post by,

Lysa Terkeurst of Proverbs 31 Ministry,

emotions filled my heart as I thought of my Mammow and my Pappow.  My hear hurts so bad for my Mammow that I just want to love her even more. 

This past February my grandparents celebrated 63 years of marriage.  I admire them and love them, but most of all I have watched them….  I am trying to find the article that was written about Mammow and Pappow, if I can’t find it, I’ll get it scanned in so I can share it with you.  I know you will be touched as I was.

Love the one you have been given and cherish every moment.

No comments: