Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Big Deal

I had to let you know of our BIG SAVE bundles in campaign 26! Usually we have one, but not this campaign! AVON knows the struggles we are all having with the economy and how tight our budgets are.

The following are GREAT gift ideas that are very practical and will be easy of the pocket!




Mesmerize for Men








Moisture Therapy Intensive




Sweet Honesty


Remember, I need your orders THURSDAY!!!! When I get up Friday morning, I am turning in the orders. Please don't miss this important deadline.

Blessings to each of you,

Stacey L. Paden

AVON Independent Sales Rep.
Pensacola, FL
850-292-3010
www.youravon.com/spaden
thepadens@cox.net


Are you interested in earning an extra income to help make ends meet?
I'd love to share my AVON experience with you!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments: