Sunday, December 27, 2009

Song Of The Year

I currently have “Breathe” as my song of the year on my blog.  The song reflects on desperation for the Lord.  That’s the point I was at this time last year as I was praying “God, make me desperate for you.”  I can  honestly say in our times of trials, we seek Him more, pray more, and read His word more.  Oh I wish I could be to the point where I didn’t have to be put through trials to always seek Him first.  I guess I will continue to be put through that test until I pass it.

Many people pray and seek for a verse of the year to to reflect on.  While I love scripture, music holds a very special place in my heart with worship, prayer, ministering and healing.  I’ve been praying for a song to focus on throughout the coming year.  He seems to be leading me in a direction that is tough for me.  I’ll continue praying over the next few days for confirmation on the song.

I hope you were truly blessed through the Christmas season and that it will continue through the new year.

Blessings to you and your family.

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

HI! I have been reading your blog for sometime and am not sure if I have ever posted....☺
I was wondering about how to put music on my blog. would you be able to help me with that!?
Just curious about Casting Crowns... did you hear their stelitte radio show in NOV/DEC on thier new album!? It was AWESOME!