Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reese Witherspoon In Bloom

I am hard to sell on fragrance. Being an AVON Representative, that's tough. The new Bond Girl 007 Forever, I liked because of the longevity of the scent; it was a little strong at first, but as the day went on, the nicer it smelled. The scent stayed on through an entire day of running errands and going non-stop! I have found the same to be true with In Bloom. The scent is much softer and prettier, if that makes any sense at all. In case you haven't seen it, here is the latest commercial. I hope you will take the next 31 seconds and watch it.

The scent is available in a shower gel, body lotion and spray (and includes a beautiful gift bag) for under $40! Try it today. With AVON, and all its products, we have a 100% money back guarantee. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied, you get your money back. What do you have to lose?!

I'd love to place your order today or you can shop at my online store 24/7:

http://www.youravon.com/spaden

Reese Witherspoon In Bloom

No comments: